TICKET PRICES: $34.50 - $99.50
Wednesday, June 8, 2022 | 7:00 PM
Long Center for the Performing Arts - Mars Theatre
111 N Sixth St, Lafayette, IN 47901
Box Office & Doors open: 6:00 PM
Show time: 7:00 PM
FOR ADULT AUDIENCES ONLY 18+, this show contains graphic footage of Sexually Explicit Content, Nudity, Self-Inflicted Violence, & Drug Use
VIP Meet & Greet: SOLD OUT!
- One reserved premium seat ticket in the front rows
- Meet & Greet with Steve-O after the show
- One VIP lanyard
- This is an 18+ show. Proof of ID may be required for entry. No minors allowed
- Video recording and photography of the show is prohibited. No video or photography during the show. If you violate Steve-O's policy, you will be removed from the theater. Refunds will NOT be provided. Do not violate the video and photo policy.
- Doors open at 6 p.m. Please allow extra time for parking and entry to the theater.
- Once inside, the Long Center offers beer, wine, and soft drinks for purchase in two locations: Main floor and balcony. Absolutely no outside food or drink.
- All ticket sales are final. No refunds or exchanges.
The Long Center Concessions serves beer, wine, and select cocktails plus snacks and candies.
*Please note the Long Center is a historic venue. There is no elevator to the balcony section.*
JACKASS star, stand-up comedian, and New York Times best-selling author Steve-O, brings The Bucket List Tour to Northampton on April 29th
Every idea on Steve-O’s Bucket List was so ill-advised, he never expected to go through with any of them. Until it was time to prepare for this tour. Not only are the stunts more ridiculous than what you already know Steve-O for, he did them all, and made a highly XXX-rated, multimedia comedy show out of them. Not for kids, or for the faint of heart.
Long Center COVID-19 Reopening Policy
We encourage guests to be vaccinated against COVID-19.
Face coverings are recommended to enter the venue, regardless of vaccination status. As of October 2021, the Indiana State Dept. of Health says face coverings are the most effective way to reduce community spread of COVID-19 and variants.